Sunday 29 March 2015

Tomatoes planted

Planted tomatoes- Salsa, Roma, gardener's delight, black cherry, cerise and cherry. Will have hundreds of plants if all the seeds germinate.
Planted Chilli - Habanero, Thai, Cayenne, Anaheim, jalapeƱo, Apache and some random spare seeds that I'm not sure what they are.
Planted peppers - yellow bell & California wonder, Cucumber - Cetriolo Melone & courgettes - Nano verde do Milano, Tondo chiaro di Nizza & Black Beauty.
Started on herb planting - coriander and black basil

Tidied up the clematis that are still in pots, need to check pruning groups

did an hour or so of weeding and cut back the Buddleia and planted up some Iris that I got from Mrs H before she sold the house, really want them to do well as they will always be a reminder for me of her.
Update...8april had forgotten that I bought 4 small tomato plants for 1.99 from Deans garden centre a while ago and have had them at IHs in her sun room, when I was there yesterday one of them was wilting from lack of water, so as she is away this week, I've brought them home, they needed repotting anyway and so repotted last night. These are moneymaker tomatoes,  which I've never bought or grown before, as they aren't supposed to have the best of flavours, but hey ho, worth a try, they are looking good at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment