Monday 20 July 2015

Back on line

For the past week I've had no internet, I've been staying at a friend's flat in Harrogate whilst working at the Yorkshire show, and the flat is just about to be put on a long term rental agreement, so there was no telephone line or Internet. Then to cap it all, when I left on Friday, I forgot my iPad.
I had a hard but enjoyable week at the show, the rain came on Monday when we were getting set up and walking our teams around the show ground to get them orientated, but the 3 days of the show were glorious weather and I've got quite a tan.
The days were long and tiring, and to be honest, having no internet was a blessing as there was no need to try and keep up with emails and such, it was basically a week of get up, make coffee, go to work,come home, bath and bed each day.
Anyway back to normal this week, I've been out gardening all day today, 4 customers done and been to visit Mrs H who I've also not seen all week.
 I've got 6 more tomorrow to squeeze in then I need to come home and start making icing sugar flowers as I have 4 cake orders to do before Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment