Thursday 9 July 2015

Busy days ahead

It's been a few days since I've posted so thought I'd better just get my head straight as to where I am with things. I've been back to back gardening all day for the start of the week followed by taking an elderly couple to hospital for an appointment because they were unable to contact the patient service that was supposed to collect them and bring them home, then ended up working late to catch up on jobs I should have been doing when I wa at the hospital with them.
I went to one of our CDWMs last night, at Sue's we had a great laugh as always and ended up quite a late night, I was driving as usual, so at least I had a clear head this morning.
Today I've been in Harrogate helping Judith clear out her flat, she has managed to get long term tennants from early August, but will be letting it unfurnished, so lots to do there, this is the kind lady who is letting me stay there all next week whilst I'm working at the great Yorkshire show.
We do rather long hours, usually 6 ish in the morning to 8 or 9 at night, so having somewhere to crash in Harrogate saves another couple of hours driving a day.
Busy getting sorted for another hectic day tomorrow, then stalls to run both days this weekend, the Saturday one will probably be pretty quiet, but Sunday could be madness as it will on the river bank in York while the Dragon Boat races are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment