Monday 24 August 2015

Holidays

We've had quite a lot of rain over the weekend and although it's been warm, it definitely feeling autumnal, this morning it's misty and very damp, I was booked for 2 gardening jobs today, but one has been cancelled over the weekend, leaving me with just one lady to see at 12.00.
I've got a massive pile of ironing to do, and I want to get started on making more jewellery, I have another busy craft fair weekend coming up, and then things quieten down for a month or two until the Christmas season starts off in late October.

This Saturday is a marathon cake bake, I then donate all the cakes to Lou for her charity day on Sunday, which I go along to and also run my stall, giving 10% of my takings to her charity too.
Monday is Fulford show, I'm hoping for good weather but I've done this show on August bank holiday Monday for about 5 years now, and the weather has always been poor, but here's hoping that this year it might be different. Andrea and I are sharing a pitch again.

It's less than a month now until I go on holiday with my sister and I'm looking forward to it very much, I've not done bad with getting some weight off, around a stone, but I've slipped quite a bit in the last week or so and need to get back into the routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment