Thursday 28 May 2015

Holiday booked

So, I spent last night at my sister's  and we have managed to get our holiday booked, we will be going on a cruise on Norwegian Epic in September. The itinerary is not the most exciting and it's only 6 days, but a good friend said to me the other day that I should be selfless and let my sister choose what she wanted, as she is stuck in an office 5 days a week and I have a much more enjoyable lifestyle. I have taken his advice to heart and could tell she wanted to do this, so we've gone ahead and booked. The ship, I'm sure will be wonderful, we have booked a balcony and included in the price is an all inclusive upgrade. I now have some incentive to cast some weight, 15 weeks to go.
And just to ring the changes...a yellow Iris from the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment