Wednesday 13 May 2015

Wild garlic found - woo hoo!

The last few days have been really busy and I've not had time to do any diary entries, but I must just mention today's exciting ( for me) find.
I took IH to the airport late this afternoon and on my way back I took a diversion as I hit rush hour traffic, so glad I did, as I found a massive stand of wild garlic by the road side. It was so massive that someone had been along and strimmed it back, so fortunately I had all my gardening stuff in the car, and got the fork and spade out and dug up some big clumps. Just so pleased, I shall hopefully get it all planted and processed tomorrow.
I shall blitz all the top growth in the blender and then freeze it in ice cube trays, and plant all the bulb area. Just need to decide where to plant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment