Saturday 27 June 2015

Afternoon in the garden

I got back from a school summer fete a couple of hours ago and have been in the garden since, just pottering, a bit of weeding here, dead heading there, that sort of thing, sat for a while with a cup of coffee and just enjoyed the day. Tomorrow is forecast rain, and I have another fair booked for the afternoon, so making the most of some peace and quiet. Mike is out at a golf match until 7ish, and Dave, well who can tell were and when he is, so just me.
My roses seem to be very good this year and I think I've already commented about the irises being the best I've had for a while, even the poxy standard rose in the centre of the garden, which I had planned to remove this year and replace with a small magnolia is putting on a good show, typical!



No comments:

Post a Comment