Monday 8 June 2015

Nectaroscordum

Just thought, this is an ideal place for me to keep records of plants in my garden, where I can look back and add extra notes, so from now on I will keep a separate note for plants as they come to mind. Might not be the right use of a blog, but who cares.
Just been out in the garden and took some more photos, which I shall catalogue separately but, on to Nectaroscordum, I've had these in my garden for many years and some years they come better than others, this year is a good year and they look tall, strong and healthy, they spread from seed, and not prolifically but at a sedate pace, and only in their own vicinity, or so it would seem. 
I seem to recall these being renamed a few years ago, and need to look up the different names for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment