Sunday 21 June 2015

Elderflower what

Tomorrow I have a rare day at home and I want to make the most of the day, I've been contemplating elder flowers for the past few days and was originally planning to make elderflower champagne, I made it a few years ago and rather enjoyed the whole tense experiment. The drink was rather nice, but ther was a lot of waste in each bottle from sediment build up and having thought about the timings...being away from home for 4 days in about 3 weeks time, I decided it wasn't going to be ideal as I'd have to get mike to remember to check the bottles each day and let out any excess gas that has built up. So..I think I'm going to make a cordial, I love elderflower cordial and have never made it myself, so I think that's going to be my challenge for tomorrow. However, I've also seen a recipe for elderflower liqueur and I might give that a try too. More about it all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment