Saturday 20 June 2015

Craft fairs in the rain

Today I've been at a school summer fair, it didn't look promising to begin with, the forecast was showers and that's what we've had. My friend Julie came and helped, along with Andrea, Archie and Mick having a stall next to us, with no gazebo, so we shared. It's been an enjoyable day, but didn't sell a great amount, it was lovely to see Julie and I think she enjoyed herself, she likes sorting out things and always organises things for me. Archie and I discussed minecraft strategy ( he's 9) and I had a good catch up with Andrea and her dad ( Mick).
Popped in to see Mrs H on the way back as I've not really spoken to her all week as every time I've visited, she has been asleep, yesterday evening I discussed with both the nurses and one of her close friends as to whether she was in decline, but today, you'd never have guessed, she was in good form and we had a lovely hour together.
Now sat at home, drying out the gazebo, got tea in the oven ( chicken bhuna) and a glass of wine in hand, lovely evening, the Sun is now shining and there is cricket on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment