Wednesday 3 June 2015

Headache on day off

Woken up this morning with a headache, nothing unusual there, everyone had headaches, but nowadays, I don't. I used to get loads when I was in charge of a large operation for a large company, what with hundreds of staff and corporate boll.cks to deal with all the time, but in the 6 years since I left, I've rarely had a headache unless it was self inflicted.
I've been up a while and have done the chickens, put the washing on, tidied up a bit, but I'm just going to sit and relax for a bit, I've got voluntary work this afternoon, but I wanted to get on in my own garden this morning, the winds are still stronger than I would like but I think I'm going to have to risk putting out the wall troughs.
I've got an order for one of the children's bracelets to make up, never going to earn a fortune with these but I enjoy making them, I would like to get a few more wine glass charms made up, or as a lady suggested, try selling them as stitch markers too. 
Tomorrow will be another busy day, I have hanging baskets to deliver, grass cutting to be done in York, general gardening work, a visit to Mrs H in the nursing home with her latest list of requirements, some banking to do and then in the evening I am at a taster evening at the college with Judith.

No comments:

Post a Comment