Tuesday 16 June 2015

Thalictrum

Had a manic 2 days since Bramham with gardening jobs and looking forward now to a couple of more relaxing enjoyable days. Tomorrow I have voluntary work in the afternoon and probably mundane things like washing to do in the morning, then Thursday is ascot day at the golf club and it's all posh frocks and horse racing. Still not decided on which outfit to wear yet, and probably won't decide for certain until Thursday morning.
Another plant to add to my garden list is this little beauty, it's very delicate and can easily be lost amongst everything else, but it's so dainty and unusual. I bought it last year and it's survived the winter I'm pleased to say. When I nipped to the nursery the other day for a few more bedding plants for people I noticed he also has it in white, so I might just have to invest in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment