Monday 8 June 2015

Rained off

Not had time over the past few days to stop and sing in here, so am taking to opportunity for some quiet moments as I've been rained off this afternoon. Not a great time for this to happen as I've got so much to fit in over the next few weeks, but these things happen and it means I can get on here at home with a few odds and ends.
I've had 2 fairs this weekend, both all day events, and both ok, not fantastic, but good enough to have been worth going. Saturday was a bit of a nightmare weather wise as it was really gusty and it was an outdoor event. My gazebo held up to the challenge, but it was touch and go at times, and the stall next to me wasn't quite as lucky and suffered several snapped connections.
Sunday was glorious, we were lucky in the placement of our stalls as I had a sheltered spot next to a friend and we had an enjoyable day chatting and selling.
Looking back, my last post was Thursday, so a quick update on Friday's CDWM at Lynne's, I ended up driving as I had a lot to get done during the day and decided it was easier if I had the car, we had a great night, Lynne did some delicious stuffed mushrooms followed by Lasagne with garlic breads and salad, and my chocolate pots went down well, we had a great night, lots of laughs and memories, looking forward to Sue's in a few weeks time.
On Saturday we met up with Mrs H's relatives and we went for a few drinks and an Indian meal with them, again, lots of fun, a really enjoyable night.
Anyway, rain has stopped for now, so going out in to my garden for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment