Monday 4 May 2015

Exhausted

Wow, what a day that was, I was up at 6 and filling macarons, whipping cream for the gateau and reheating scones before away for 8.30 to pick up pal and get away to the fair. Now 6am may not be early for many, but it is for me, I'm much more a night owl than an early bird, or so I thought, and have always said if asked.
However, I did enjoy being up early and on the rare occasions that I do rise early, always enjoy the feeling, however, at the other end of the day, I can never go to bed early, as it seems such a waste of the day when there are things I can still be doing.
I wish I were one of these people who could survive on 3 hours sleep a night, but I always need at least 6, relatively consistently anyway. Anyway I've run out of steam today and am having to get an early-ish night for me.
Got gardening jobs booked for tomorrow but there is heavy rain forecast, so won't be too disappointed if it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment