Wednesday 20 May 2015

Jewellery making

This morning I had a bracelet to make up for an order, just a fun little elasticated Childs bracelet, I've been selling them on eBay, and each one is personalised, so they can only really be made to order rather than on my craft stall.
But in doing so, it meant getting all my beads and findings out, so while doing so, I made up a few more pairs of earrings, as I have been selling these at craft fairs and they seem popular.
This afternoon I had my voluntary work to do, which is delivering library books for elderly and disabled people who can't get out, it only takes a couple of hours every fortnight and some of these people rarely see anyone else.
After that I decided to take Mrs H her TV, I picked it up from her bungalow on Tuesday and I think I've persuaded her to give it a try and see if it helps relieve the boredom. She was pleased to see me, but we couldn't plug the TV in until it has been tested by their electricians, I was relieved about that, as I can't remember how to retune it!
Here's a few of the earrings I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment