Wednesday 27 May 2015

Olives bottled up

Another job finished off this morning, I bottled the olives this morning in a final solution of vinegar,salt and water. They taste divine, I think it probably has taken longer for them to get to this point due to me not slitting each olive as the recipes suggested, but I got there in the end. I'm just worried now that they will ferment or something in the jar, but it's not been a costly experiment if I have to throw them away, so will give it a few weeks and see. Have added a few slivers of lemon rind, not sure if this will add much, but we can see.
 Rushing to get ready now as going to my sisters today and staying overnight, we hope to get our holiday booked. So will be drinking wine and browsing the Internet tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment