Tuesday 19 May 2015

Visitors this weekend

I got a phone call on Friday to my voicemail from my older brother, we are not regularly in touch, he lives a rather hippy like lifestyle and he doesn't conform to the view of needing to be in touch on a regular basis, unlike my other brother who likes to keep up to date with family life.
Anyway, the call said he was coming up this was, he lives on the Isle of Wight, as does my other brother, and he's coming to some camping/music event at Doncaster on Saturday or Sunday.
It will be lovely to see him, but not really sure what to expect, I think the last time I saw him was around 10 years ago when all 4 of us children went to visit and Aunty in London. When I think about it I've probably seen him less than half a dozen times in the last 30 years, twice of those six time were at family weddings.
The chickens have survived the night, and Mike is at home all day today, but I'm rather nervous and really don't want to lose them, if it weren't for the chicks, I think I'd keep them all cooped up in the enclosure.
Got gardening plans all day today, but don't think the weather will hold, thunder and lightening forecast, so must get on. 

Another Iris picture today, don't know the name of this one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment