Friday 1 May 2015

Reboil needed

Had a busy day today, so no time for a blog this morning, got a craft fair tomorrow so on top of everything else, I needed to pack the car and deliver my stuff to the venue. It's in York town centre and all roads are closed tomorrow from 8-5 due to the Tour de Yorkshire, while sorting out my jams and chutneys I noticed a couple of the shredless marmalade  are still not set, so might have to re oil again on Sunday. I think I will also give the amaretto apple another boil up, I think it's just a bit too runny
We're having supermarket curry for tea tonight, too tired to make anything, but I've just been eating samosas and bhaji with my home made mango and pineapple chutney, was very impressed with it.
Feet up tonight I think, I'm tired, my back aches, my knees ache and I've got a very early ( for me) start in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment