Sunday 24 May 2015

So much for a holiday weekend

I just don't know where this weekend has gone, it's now Sunday evening and I've got to work tomorrow to catch up on a few people I had to postpone last week, and to allow myself time off later in the week to visit my sister.
I've had a lovely weekend though and had a visit from my older brother whom I've not seen for God only knows how long, he's just the same, but with white hair and wrinkles! He brought his long standing girlfriend, Caz, with him and their most gorgeous little dog, a little terrier called socks, due to its white paws..made me realise how much I do miss Jessie.
I made 3 curries for tea on Saturday, a rather simple prawn dupiaza, a lamb rogan Josh and a Chicken Tikka Masala. I had intended to make a pudding, but rather lost the will to live in the supermarket and ended up buying a ready made cherry pie.
I'm looking forward to seeing my sister on Wednesday, and hopefully while with her, we are going to book our holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment