Saturday 9 May 2015

Head cold

Woke up on Thursday morning with the sniffles and can't work out where I've picked this cold up from, it's progressed now to a full head cold with blocked sinuses and neuralgia as well as the drippy nose. 
I was up at 5.30 this morning, unheard of for me, and did contemplate getting up as I was wide awake,   My nose was running and I didn't understand why my pillow wasn't absolutely sodden, or did it only start when I woke?? Strange.
Anyway, decided if I was up at that time, I'd not make it through the day, so went back to bed and did manage to drift in and out of sleep for another couple of hours. 
Not sure what I m doing today, wow, don't have many days where I've not got planned everything I have to do., but today is one of them. I have a hanging basket to make up for a friend, I bought the plants yesterday and need to get that done.
I also bought myself a small magnolia stellata and need to decide where I'm going to put that. I'm contemplating a spot in the middle of the lawn where I currently have a small bed with a standard rose in the middle, one of those supposed to be blue ones, but it has small rather uninteresting lilac coloured blooms on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment