Tuesday 7 April 2015

5:2 starts today

There are just over 6 months until I go on holiday with my sister and so I need to get so up weight off and get a bit fitter. As I left home this morning without my pack up, that's a good start, no cheese and coleslaw sarnies for lunch, even though I could murder them about now.

I tried the 5:2 diet a while back and although only did it for a brief while, I enjoyed the principle behind it and it suited my lifestyle, so that's what I'll get back on with.

Today may as well be a fasting day then as I've had no breakfast and just a pear and a cereal bar at lunchtime.
Tonight I plan to do grilled fish for tea with left over boiled potatoes, Mike will no doubt want a parsley sauce, but I'm happy with a drizzle of lemon and maybe a bit of salad.

The shame is, I've been to Hotel  Chocolate today while in York and bought a few half priced Easter goodies..well none for me tonight then! More about chocolate later

No comments:

Post a Comment