Wednesday 1 April 2015

What to do for Easter Lunch

We will be having the grandchildren round for the usual Easter egg hunt on Sunday morning ( 4 & 5 yrs old) and are planning on following it up with an Easter lunch for the family, undecided between a buffet lunch that would suit the kids....and myself, or roast lamb which I know is what Sam and Andy would prefer...Sam even going so far as to say he was looking forward to some roast lamb...or do I do  a mixture of the two, nibbly stuff for the kids and I ( and Em) but provide a hot roast and cooked new potatoes in with it all.

Update..
Got a brill deal today, just called in at Waitrose on the way home, as it was late I was hoping they might have reduced their bread, they hadn't, but I picked up a boned and rolled lamb leg joint from their reduced shelf, £13 instead of £23. Still sounds dear for me, but even at half price, Sainsbury's lamb legs were coming in at £10-£14. Asda are advertising great deals on lamb joint, but they didn't have any in stock when I went today. No bloody point advertising deals if you can't supply them!

No comments:

Post a Comment