Thursday 16 April 2015

New People

Today I gardened for 2 new ladies, one of them Naomi has recently had a stroke, and she is needing lots of rest to recover, I had agreed to do some gardening for her before the stroke, but was only due to start this week. I knew ( or thought I knew) what she had planned for me, but in the end her neighbour had asked for plants to be cut back near to her fence, to allow them to replace damaged fence panels, it was hard work and I thought it a little off that her neighbour had asked her to get it done, bearing in mind her current condition.
The second lady, Jennifer, is pretty poorly in several ways and it was enjoyable tidying her garden and seeing her enjoyment in it looking better, it just need a good cut back of dead stalks and winter rubbish, so looked much improved.
I planted roses into pots for Frank and then called in at the bungalow to collect Mrs H's mail and check on the place.
Tea was fish and chips out of the freezer after I'd had a chance for a quick check of my greenhouse plants and watering pots outside, we've had no rain to speak of for weeks.
Tired out today, and quite achey, so any early night for me.( midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment