Sunday 19 April 2015

Successful CDWM

Well a lovely night was had last night, the food was excellent, even if I do say so myself, we had a great night, lots of laughs and chatting, just how a dinner party should be, it was quite a late night and the boys got into trying out all sorts of spirits and liqueurs as the evening wore on. 
I tried to be sensible with the thought that I had my friend Julie coming today at 7.30am when her husband would drop her off on the way to work, and I'm glad I did as I was tired but fine all day.
Mike, however, spent most of the day in front of the TV feeling sorry for himself.
Had a really nice day today with Julie, got loads of crafty stuff sorted out, some jewellery repairs started that I've had for a few months from people and we ate loads of leftovers from last night.
Mike goes away tomorrow for a few days, so I plan some more sorting out over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment