Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wednesday 8april

Busy day yesterday and I'm a bit achey this morning, so had a bit of a stay in bed till 9.15. I've got gardening at Frank's to do today and then my voluntary work this afternoon. Would like to sit here drinking coffee and searching ebay for unusual items but suppose I need to get on.
Diet went well yesterday until about 9pm when I sat down after getting the tomatoes repotted when I then broke into my Guiylan Easter Egg from IH. It's the one with the sea shells with it, and I suppose fortunately, I don't like praline at all, so have given the sea shells to Mike.

Went to see Mrs H again yesterday afternoon, but she was asleep again and I couldn't wake her, I left her some dark chocolate and a little note, one of the nurses said they would tell her I'd been.


No comments:

Post a Comment