Thursday 23 April 2015

Cottage garden seeds

Got up this morning to a rather misty and grey start,  forecast says it's going to improve, but we are coming to and end of the dry and warm spell according to the forecasters. We really need some rain so I'm not too upset about that.
Put a few more seeds in yesterday, A tray of sale mix and a tray of echinacea, when looking through my box of seed packets, I had loads of packets of annuals, the type you're supposed to sow in situ. So I've opened them all, mixed them up and am going to sow over the patch where we dug the heathers out of. The soil is pretty poor and dry and so no point putting anything of any real value I there until I've improved it somewhat, it'll be an interesting experiment anyway.
Out tonight again at the Fat Abbot in Escrick. Hope the service has improved on last time, lovely people but so disorganised.

No comments:

Post a Comment