Thursday 2 April 2015

CDWM - 18 April 2015

Ever since I left my office job, I have kept in touch with groups of friends through a series of Come Dine With Me type events, the voting side of it has long since died a death, but the get togetherness continue in a round robin sort of basis.
Anyway, my turn has come round for the event with Justin, Shaz and Dave, this is the only one that Mike attends and it's booked for 18th April, so need to start thinking of a menu.
I'm sort of known for my cooking by my friends, so there are certain standards to meet. No idea on anything yet, last time I cooked for this group, I did rack of lamb I think.

Update 8 April- was thinking last night, maybe a really good boeuf bourguignon?, starter I'm thinking  a anti pasti type thing. Maybe a lemon meringue for pud followed by cheese and biscuits. Or, no cheese and biscuits and a sticky toffee salted caramel chocolate pudding - which I've made before and is divine but incredibly rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment