Saturday 25 April 2015

Saturday blues

Feeling a bit down this morning, I have a rather achey knee, I think I strained it somehow at Maggie's yesterday, it's a bit strange, sometimes it absolutely kills, it was hurting quite a bit at Sarah's last night when I was sat down and I dreaded putting weight on it, but when I did it wasn't as bad as I expected, and it was the same this morning, I not had a good nights sleep because it was hurting on and off during the night, but then it wasn't too bad when I got up- very odd.
Anyway, this is the sight in the poly tunnel that greeted me this morning. These belonged to Mrs H and when I had to empty her house after her stroke I couldn't get rid of these and there's nowhere at the bungalow for them to go, so I brought them here for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment