Wednesday 8 April 2015

Chocolate

I love chocolate, and it's my downfall, when I was working and earning good money I used to be a member of the chocolate tasting club, and I loved it, not cheap, but a box of new chocolates each month would arrive, with 2 of each chocolate, ( usually around 30 chocs in total) you were supposed to score them out of 10 and send or your review, sometimes we would sometimes we wouldn't,

Yesterday I went to Hotel Chocolate ( the retail shop for the tasting club) to see wheat they had reduced after Easter, disappointed there were no large eggs left, there's just something about Easter eggs...anyway they had a few things reduced and so I splashed out on a number of this, caramel bunnies, champagne mini eggs and two of the H boxes filled with mini eggs...let's see how long they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment