Tuesday 14 April 2015

Cake, cake and more cake

Now that the CDWM menu is decided, it's had me looking at cook books and I've spent a nice hour this evening reading Nigella's Feast book. I have a cake stall to do in a few weeks so I've earmarked one or two of them to have a go at. Most of them are chocolate versions but I've got to have a go at her macaroon recipe, sounds wonderful with ground cardamom in them.
 Next week Mike is away on a golf trip so I'm having a few days at home to do some 'me' stuff. Sorting to my craft room, which I started the other day is high on the list, by them I think some of the seedlings will be ready to repot, I have more grape fruits to make marmalade with and some apples that might end up as chutney or maybe an amaretto apple jam recipe I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment