Monday 27 April 2015

Sore joint oil


Having just said I need to go and get on if I'm to pick my wild garlic, I just want to make a note on here about my sore joint oil, really just to remind myself for later.
I made up another batch yesterday morning and just need to bottle it up, it's a very simple mix using a plain olive oil ( not Virgin, as it smells too strong) along with a number of warming and soothing essential oils, I've made it before both for myself and to sell on my stall and it's a useful one to have around.
It contains the following essential oils:- Rosemary, white thyme, eucalyptus, black pepper, cajeput, basil, clove, marjoram and ginger.
Only a few drops of each into half a pint of oil. I use olive oil not just because it's cheap, but it is easily absorbed and full of nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment