Thursday 23 April 2015

Fortnum and Mason - bee cam

I'm finally sat down doing nothing for an hour, well not actually doing NOTHING, I seem unable to do that, so I'm sat in the garden with a cup of tea and reading through a couple of cook books for new preserves ideas.
One of the books, which I have to admit was a disappointment when I bought it, was the Fortnum and Mason book, Honey &Preserves. There is only a small section on preserves, and a large portion is taken up by the story of Fortnum and Mason, including their on-site honey production, which refers to a bee cam on their roof, interested, I signed on to the website, and have read all about the honey and beekeeping, but can't find reference to the bee cams, another disappointment, anyway I've sent them an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment