Monday 13 April 2015

Monday blues -sky that is

Woke up to a glorious looking day, I feel sad for those who have 9-5 jobs when the weather is awful on a weekend and then turns back lovely on a Monday morning. That's how it's been this weekend, it was pretty cold yesterday and Saturday wasn't great but today looks like it's going to be the same as last week.
I've got work on from lunchtime today, Pat today, it's the first time I'll have been to hers this year, but she's been away and we had a break over winter. Tomorrow I've got the 2 new ladies gardens to make a start on and I also need to get to Frank this week.
I'm going to have a quiet morning, sorting out the greenhouse plants and seeds and see how everything is coming along.
Still haven't sussed my menu for the CDWM yet on Saturday, and to add to it, I've realised I've the little church table top sale to do on Saturday morning first. I can't really not go, as I made a diary mistake and didn't attend last time. It's not much of an event, but I feel I like to support them and I usually sell a few bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment