Wednesday 1 April 2015

Tuesday 31 March 2015

A busy day today getting around all my customers from last year and catching up with their news and ailments. Not much actual gardening done, but got to see Judith, Peggy, Laurie, Frank as well as a quick catch up with Jo P and a new lady Naomi.
Peggy looks very poorly and it was rather sad to see her like that, but at 93 she's doing well really. Naomi was very nice and I will enjoy working for her, she is not one for neatness and smart lines, very much likes the natural look of a garden.
The weather has been awful today, really, really windy and this evening I had to make reinforcements to my little poly tunnel, I'm hoping very much it survives the night, my poor little plants, well seeds really, I only planted them on Sunday!
Went to the garden centre today and picked up a few small fuschias, if I can get them coming on I could make cuttings and more plants for the summer. Frank had also got plants for me....36 minuscule  red geranium plugs.
Have re-arranged my week to get them planted up tomorrow alsong with some red and white barium plugs I bought, have agreed with IH and Jenny that I will see them on Thursday instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment